Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Myspace Login

• Please log in to reply

GEN JNB

GEN JNB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
u guys got any more ideas?

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Hello again GEN JNB.

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. I've been extremely busy lately :blink:

Have you ever gotten around to doing my Tune-up suggestion, found in Post #11?

If not, do it and see if it helps. :whistling:

Edited by computerwiz12890, 10 July 2006 - 10:54 PM.

GEN JNB

GEN JNB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok i will do that then..although i am almost 100% sure it is a secure connection issue, because when i got ie 7 , all the sites that i cant login to have an icon that says it is a secure website.

GEN JNB

GEN JNB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
no the thing in post 11 didnt work either

digikiwi

digikiwi

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi GEN JNB,

Maybe we could work from the website end of things. What other sites beside myspace can't you access (without divulging your secret surfing habits :whistling: ). The reason I ask is this - there is very likely something in common between those websites beyond the fact that you can't log in on them. Maybe a particular code they were written in, like JAVA or whatever. If we can draw the link it might tell us where to look for the solution. Don't know if this will work but I figure it's worth a shot. Can you supply a list of problem sites beyond myspace?

Digikiwi