Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless help!

• Please log in to reply

Dimboy

Dimboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I have a BT 205 ADSL Router connected to a D-Link Wireless router via ethernet. Everything works fine until now, (I mean I've used it for 2-3 months with no probs) my connection all of a sudden disconects (as in red cross in task bar thingy) and then automatically reconects like half a second later, this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't keep getting signed out of MSN every minute and having to restart my torrent downloads. It can go hours without doing it then do it 5 times in 7 minutes. RandoM!

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Sounds like some sort of interference to me. Like maybe microwave, wireless phone, or neighbors connecting to your router. Try changing the channel.

-=jonnyrotten=- :tazz: