Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Every online game freezing

• Please log in to reply

George1234

George1234

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Ok,ever since i downloaded this custom interface every online game crashes my entire pc,i can play full games of command and conquer in single player,but once i go online it crashes,wow,guild wars,counter strikes,cnc,they all crash when i go into online mode,it crashes my whole pc and i have to restart,it cant be my internet connection though because i end up keeping my connection to aim and teamspeak,it just crashes when going online though,i deleted all files from the custom interface but no improvement,

specs-

amd semphrom 3000+ 1.83 ghz
1 gb of ddr ram
reg 17 inch crt monitor running at 1024x768 res
radeon x700 256 mb vid card

please help me ive put too much money into upgrades and games to not be able to play them

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Have you tried switching back to the Windows Theme? Is that the only change you've made to the system recently?

George1234

George1234

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
yes i did switch back to the windows theme,and deleted all my files from the old interface,yes its the only change ive made recently

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Have you tried reinstalling one of the games to see if that helps? For some reason that seems to fix a lot of issues. I still don't know why replacing files doesn't just work if you hae backups lol

George1234

George1234

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
will that really do anything?

George1234

George1234

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
thanks a bumch man now it wont even reinstall

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
It won't reinstall? That's bazaar! :whistling: Why? Error message?

George1234

George1234

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
i dunno but i restored back to before i uninstalled it

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
It sounds like you got a deep problem there... You best wait for a staff member to help you on this one...