Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Boot Software Advice/Suggestings

• Please log in to reply

The DIY Person

The DIY Person

• Pip
  • 8 posts
:whistling: Am Needing Some Help On This i Can SeemTo Find Any Booting Software That Does Its Job :help:

Am Needing Anyones Help To Tell Me Suggestings Or Help About The Proplem That Am Having On Post Screen It Seems Its Just Asking Me A BootDisk But I Dont Have a Recovery Since i Am Repairing It....

Some Help On Any Of These Things Would Be Thankful ! :blink:

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
If all you are getting to is the post screen it sounds like there is no OS or the HD has died. Download a boot floppy off the internet and see if you can get to the A prompt. just type dir in and you should see what is on the "C" drive. If it shows the contents of the "A" drive you have nothing on the "C" drive.

A good boot floppy is here.

http://www.onecomput...ll/floppies.htm

SRX660

Edited by SRX660, 27 June 2006 - 03:56 AM.