Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

sign program

• Please log in to reply

ankush patel

ankush patel

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey,

I own a grocery store and im looking for a program to create signs. The sort of signs that i can put price, offers etc. and later print it. If anyone has any advice please let me know.

thanks

ankush

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Depending on how visually appealing you want this to be, Photoshop is a great program. For the more simple items, stick with Microsoft Word, and just add flavor :whistling: How big are these to be?

ankush patel

ankush patel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey,

first of all thanks for the reply,
i currently have a professional program just for making commercial signs with template and everything, microsoft word would be going down a couple steps. Now photoshop is that made just for signs?

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
no...and it would be overkill for signs

if you have a program, why do you need another one (and what do you have?)