Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Installing Twice

• Please log in to reply

thelastelephant

thelastelephant

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hey does anyone kno how u can install two copies of a game? Because i want to install one of ROme Total War and one copy modded with Rome Total Realism.

ANyone got anything to help me out? Thanks!

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
If you change the destination of all the files, then possibly... Like warcraft2 instead of the default warcraft... Don't hold me to that however...

thelastelephant

thelastelephant

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
mm that doesnt work because if u try to install it it already says its installed.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
I'm not sure it's possible then. Why would you want to do this anyway?

thelastelephant

thelastelephant

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
because Rome Total Realsim is a total conversion of Rome Total war so you cant just go back to rome total war, you have to uninstall and start all over
id like to have a copy of both so i dont have to uninstall if i want to do one or the other
thanks for the help tho!

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Come back and see us if you have any more questions. Oh yes, please don't double-post either lol