Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Reinstall Outlook W/O Reinstalling Office

• Please log in to reply

bobcratchit

bobcratchit

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:whistling: I just got a new computer and have Office 2000 on my old machine. I am trying to clean the old machine off to pass on to the next person. I have installed Office 2000 on my new machine and am trying to get my files off the old one onto the new one and then remove 2000 from the old machine. When I installed 2000 on my new machine something happened in the install and now Outlook continues to reject all efforts to establish accounts/files, etc.

I want to uninstall Outlook and reinstall it without doing it for the entire suite. I am a novice, can I do it and how...

Thanks

Advertisements

-=blaster=-

-=blaster=-

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
Go to Control Panel, Add Remove Programs, Microsoft Office, and remove. You should have options to remove Outlook all by itself.

I haven't checked this with 2000, only 2003.

:whistling: