Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internal ip for sum vision ?

• Please log in to reply

sijeo

sijeo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
somebody please help me how to access the setup page of sumvision wireless router... i don't have the internal default ip.... it is urgent

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
do start > run > cmd > ipconfig /all

whatever it lists in the default gateway section is your router's ip address

sijeo

sijeo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
please help..... i have tried the ipconfig /all trick but it is not working tell me step wise instruction if i am doing something wrong ... i tried connected the wan port of the router to the PC and ran the ipconfig command it doesnt give any ip... then i connected it onto lan port still its the same case.. then i connected the internet line along with the connection to my pc... still the ipconfig command is not working... can you please help me find the default ip for sumvision wireless routers....