Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help On Monitor

• Please log in to reply

MelMei

MelMei

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi, anyone can help me with this problem.

I just change my monitor setting and it shows the following:

Monitor is Working
Out of Scan Range
Change PC Setting
98.7Hz 119Hz

I know that I need to change the montior setting but when I switch on my PC the monitor is blank except for the above message. I cant even see my mouse pointer to click onto windows.

Anybody can help?

Thanks so much in advance.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Press the power button and keep tapping F8 until you get options, choose safe mode and then change the screen resolution, out of range is where the resolution is set to high

MelMei

MelMei

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Press the power button and keep tapping F8 until you get options, choose safe mode and then change the screen resolution, out of range is where the resolution is set to high

Thanks a million. Everything up and running. My 5 yr old daughter send you a kiss. :whistling:

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Thank You for letting me know

Hello to your daughter