Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem acquiring license

• Please log in to reply

Mac_Quazi

Mac_Quazi

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi

Im a member of a website where i download videos, before it plays the video in windows media player an extra box comes up asking for my username and password, i type them in and press play.

Recently when this box comes up an internet explorer script error occurs, and wether i press yes or no, the play button is greyed out and the only button i can press is cancel, therefore i cannot play the video

here is what the error says in full:

An error has occured on the script in this page

Line: 15
Char: 2
Error: Object does not support this property or method
Code: 0
URL: http://drm.ztod.com/...spx?drmfileid=0

Do you want to carry on running scripts on this page?

The funny things is it used to work before and now it doesn't and i dont know why. At the time i was using windows media player 10 and it stopped working, now im using windows media player 11 BETA and still have exactly the same problem

can someone please help?

Thanks

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
here's the troubleshoot process

http://support.micro...spx?kbid=308260

My experience is that emptying temp internet files or repairing the scripting engine works most often