Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Explorer is messed up

• Please log in to reply

SJSCHOO

SJSCHOO

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
ok heres the screenshot, i left town for two weeks and when i came back this is what my iexplorer looks like, i tried setting everything i could to its default, including fonts, desktop settings etc... nothings working :whistling:, even tried a windows repair from the disk, did a sfc arghh any ideas?

Attached Thumbnails

• screwy.jpg

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi SJSCHOO...

Have you tried changing the font size to "Smaller" in the browser?

wannabe1

SJSCHOO

SJSCHOO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
yep, even extra small, also everything seems to work fine in firefox, its not just in ie either, like if i install a program, it'll have a white background and stuff just generally looks unfinished. I've reinstalled updated and ran virus scans, ad-aware and windows defender and nothin :whistling:

SJSCHOO

SJSCHOO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
heres another example, and thats smallest text size on the google site :whistling:

Attached Thumbnails

• screwy2.JPG

Edited by SJSCHOO, 30 June 2006 - 10:16 PM.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hmmmm...

What's the screen resolution and color schemes set to?

SJSCHOO

SJSCHOO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
1024 by 768 and 24 bit quality, only other option is 16 bit, i changed it to 800x600 and it was the same

SJSCHOO

SJSCHOO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Bump, did i stump u?

Okoboji23

Okoboji23

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Go to User Account Settings and create an a new account, Go to How Users Log on and un-click Enable Fast User Switching, log off and log into the new account and Import all the old files :whistling: