Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library: Debug Error

• Please log in to reply

Dysterhet

Dysterhet

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I have the same problem with Word, and with SoulSeek and Firefox.

Best regards.

Advertisements

RobynE830

RobynE830

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Has anyone been able to fix this problem? I am now having the same thing happen. Word opens slowly, then after I have it on for a minute, it shuts down with a Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library, Debug Error. Says the application has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. I have not done anything differently to my computer, no new software, no changes. Please help! I work from home and am desperate for Word!
Robyn

reload147

reload147

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
what the hells wrong with this stupid problem!!
giving me a head ache!
:)

Jamilya

Jamilya

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Im wondering if someone can help me with this strange issue I've been having for the past couple of days. I woke up in the morning attempting to use my computer and the second my files and programs load, this window pops up on my screen saying:

Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\Windows\system32\qptaaywzn\atisvc_bfasuurc.exe
File: c:\ati\current\client\director\monitordirector.cpp
Line 252

Expression (((HRESULT)(hr)) > = 0)

So far it hasn't caused any problems other than annoy me despite my repetative clicking of the "Abort" button and seeing it sitting on the tab bar taunting me, but I was hoping someone could tell me what it is I could do in order to officially prevent this nuisance from popping up on my screen again.