Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with an issue hosting Warcraft III: TFT games..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
When I host custom game on Warcraft III: TFT, my computer sometimes freezes when I click the 'Cancel' button to exit the Hosting Screen and go bacdk to chat, and my computer totally freezes while the chains on the background come up, but they dont come back down. I usually have to hit 'CNTL + ALT + DEL' and close Warcraft III: TFT when that happens, or sometimes the computer totally freezes and I need to restart Windows by pushing down on the computer's power button adn holding it down. Also, sometimes the Loading Screen does not pass when I am hosting games, even though everyone has finished loading through the loading screen, but the game will not go through. I have to hit 'CNTL + ALT + DEL' and close Warcraft III: TFT and load the game back up, and when I close my Warcraft III: TFT, everyone in the game goes past the loading screen and goes to the Score Screen. These problems do not happen all the time, but it sure is annoying. I have my FireWall Disabled and my AntiVirus Protection Disabled, and my DMZ Host is configured with my Router for Hosting Games, and I refresh my Internet Settings. I do not know what the problem is. I sure would like to fix this issue.

Advertisements

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
It has been a day now and no one has helped. Can anyone help me?