Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Installing Hebrew fonts and keyboard configuration

• Please log in to reply

itayma

itayma

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I have the Microsoft Office CD, and I followed all the instructions of installing Hebrew, but it seems to have a problem with the keyboard configuration.
The language can be changed to Hebrew and I have the right fonts, but it won't write in Hebrew.
I suspect that the problem is in this part: Control Panel- Language and Regional Configuration- Languages- Details- when I want to add Hebrew, I don't have the right keyboard configuration (should be 'Hebrew').

Thank you a lot,

Itay

Edited by itayma, 02 July 2006 - 10:58 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I take it you meant you didn't have Hebrew listed in the drop down menu after clicking the Add button. I have no idea if this will be of help, but look it over and see if you missed a step:

Enabling Internation Language Support

Ron

Interesting little article: Hebrew Typesetter Extraordinaire Seems he had his problems too. :whistling:

itayma

itayma

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks very much for your response.

unfortunately i have followed all those steps, but when it comes to adding the language Hebrew is there, but the keyboard distribution (IME) drop down list doesn't have Hebrew.

Couldn't find the answer to this prob on either of those sites - don't understand it! surely if i can add Hebrew, should be able to add Hebrew keyboard distribution?

thanks again and in advance for any more help you can give!

Itay