Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help plz?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Shay

Shay

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I clicked on that link that you gave me and downloaded what was there. I don't know what else to do.. I've clicked on every single link you've both gave me and I've downloaded what was at every single link. If I haven't updated what I was supposed to then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm sorry I hadnt answered again because that last message made me feel like thatman had gotten irritated with me and I just got upset. I've been fighting crap on my computer for a few weeks now and now I get so frustrated I just want to sit and cry. I have been trying my best to do everything you all tell me to do. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong to not get the right update. I don't have the trojan pop ups like I was having before and I can tell my system is a lot cleaner than it was so I know I have to be doing something right. :tazz:

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I'm going to let thatman finish this out. He has done all the work on it and has done a great job. I just wanted you to know that you needed to update windows. Without updates, your computer will become reinfected easily and it's our board policy. Please post a new log and thatman can help you the rest of the way. :tazz:

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
No reply from user.

We clean his system, but did not complete the update's.

Topic closed

Kc :tazz: