Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE 7 Beta 3 7.0.5450.0 issues

• Please log in to reply

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Hi folks, I have been using the latest beta version of IE 7 for a while. Does anyone notice that this version takes longer to connect to any site than the previous beta versions? (Maybe) As a result, even when you type something into the builtin search bar and hit enter it takes a while to bring up the google search results page (Google search doesn't take that long I know).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
I uninstalled my IE7 after the first public beta preview. But since it's still in beta, there are definitely flaws in a bunch of places.

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Yeah... I know. Personally I really like Opera - but then again, I don't like two things in my computer that pretty much do the same thing and you can't totally get rid of IE cos it's integrated into so many applications.

It's weird, cos the particular issue I mentioned wasn't there in the previous beta builds. And in this new version they did fix a couple major bugs for me and added some handy little features so I'm really caught up in between whether I should uninstall beta 3 and go back to beta 2.

Cheers
Chinofeliz