Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

free GTA: vicecity saved files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
i you cant be botherd doing all the missions in vice city. heres all the levels ive done..... ive you dont know where to add them..... put them in the "my documents folder and replace them with the ones you already have...im up to doing the icecream truck missions.. and racing hillary...........ive bought every possible bussines estates and nearly all the houses. good luck.. if your ahead of me please ad you own.

Why buy it if you aren't going to use it?

Also linking to this type of download file is a no no because the content cannot be verified

Edited by Keith, 07 July 2006 - 04:45 PM.

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Thank you Keith and second. Please don't post this kind of stuff on G2G, I find it along the lines of spam and WoW gold. If your too lazy to play and beat the game, don't buy it in the first place.

Thanks again Keith for pointing out a "no-no" :whistling: