Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

laptop WoW crash

• Please log in to reply

lpchris85

lpchris85

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
i recently tried installing world of warcraft on my laptop and ive seen it run on cheap celeron systems w/ 256 ram b4 so i figured with mine it would be simple and smoother.
my specs:
Toshiba Tecra 9100
512mb ram
40gb HDD
Pentium 4-M processor
After installing all the cd-roms when i try to run the application it automatically gives me an error message that states: "describe what you were doing while WoW crashed? please send to blizzard, thanks!"

im wondering why it crashed seeing as ive seen lesser honestly pathetic systems run it and figured I could as well. Maybe i was mistaken. Any help would be greatly appreciated, - Chris D.

Advertisements

jhempelayo

jhempelayo

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Have you try to uninstall world of warcraft and then reinstall?

What other programs running while you try to run that?

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
When was the last time you updated your video card drivers?

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hey, look at this! A two minute search through the Blizzard Entertainment website gave me something that seems to resemble the issue! http://www.blizzard....ow/?id=aww0824p