Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ATI X850xt temp.

• Please log in to reply

michald

michald

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
hello guys i need help because i don't know if its ok if i have 72-80C on my x850xt graphic card after i play any game. I think that before i had 65 the most. I had atitool instaled and maybe that did something with the configurations. Maybe the temp. is high because its hot in my room and the r conditioning is not working can this have something to do??

thank you for your help

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

hello guys i need help because i don't know if its ok if i have 72-80C on my x850xt graphic card after i play any game. I think that before i had 65 the most. I had atitool instaled and maybe that did something with the configurations. Maybe the temp. is high because its hot in my room and the r conditioning is not working can this have something to do??

thank you for your help

Yeah if your room is hot and if the air is off that can affect your temps. certainly.

Dust on the video card and video card fan can also make the temps. higher.

Try cleaning out your pc with canned air for keyboards and such... Or an air compressor will work fine also, if its an old one watch out for alot of water coming out of the air compressor hose and you will probably be better off with the canned air. Alittle damp coming out is okay but if its alot I wouldnt use a compressor.

michald

michald

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
thank you jrm20 for your fast reply so the room temp. can effect the temp. of the video card but i have another question before when my card had a high temp. the fan was running faster after a certain point right now i don't hear that why??