Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Taskbar from [bleep]!

• Please log in to reply

Purgetroika

Purgetroika

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This thing apperently happens randomly and it happens when I turn my laptop on. There is suppose to be the language bar between (3) and (4) but I tried pushing it into place (apperently I push too much) that it disappeared. From experience I know that all I need to do is restart my computer and all will be well. But I want to solve this problem once and for all, so if anyone can help I will appreciate it alot. Thanks in advance!

Posted Image

Oh and I would like to add that the language bar is not suppose to be between (3) and (4). It's suppose to have only one divider, so in other words, it should be between (4) and the arrow at the end of the system tray thingy. cheers!

Advertisements

Caracas

Caracas

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Right click on your toolbar and choose Toolbars.
There you can see which toolbars are selected.
Deselect whichever you don't need.
After you selected any toolbar you need (or don't need) right click again on the toolbar and choos Lock Toolbar

Purgetroika

Purgetroika

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the quick reply! It did partially solve the problem, but not completely.

Posted Image

When I move (1) to the left, (2) is pushed to the left as well. When I move (2) to the right, (1) is pushed to the right as well. When I move them in the opposite direction, the gap becomes bigger. In other words, this gap between the Quick Launch area and the window bars area is the smallest I could get it. Not very nice. :whistling:

thanks again for the reply!!!!