Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

World of warcraft help!

• Please log in to reply

beav3r

beav3r

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
I wait for about 15mins +, but still no. It must be my connection .....

Advertisements

beav3r

beav3r

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Ok, i have now took a print screen....so you can see what it's doing.....

Posted Image

Well i wait for about 15 mins.......And i just get the felling it's not doing anything.......

selfbrew

selfbrew

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I trust you have an active account? Have you tried searching Blizzard Entertainment's support on WOW for any help? They might have a support document with your issue.

I am having the same problem, but mine is not a new account. i logged in just fine on 12/07/09, but after downloading the patch on 12/08/09 i can no longer logg in. ive been sifting through all the posts on the worldcraft forum but no one who has this problem is having any luck fixing it either.
there are a few posts from blizzard stateing that is is a firewall or anti virus problem. But there are a few posts from people stating they have no firewall or anti virus. I am using a wireless router but have never had this problem before. Ive tried like every one else to use the fixes that WoW suggests on the tech support page, but nothing.

Blizzard insists on its post that is it the problem of the anti virus and firewall but with so many having the same problem and unable to fix it i do not believe this is the problem. a fiend of mine is a wow player too so i checked on his comp and he had no problems and i looged onto my account from his comp to check it out. He has no problems accessing his acount why is this affecting some and not others?

Any suggestions?

selfbrew

selfbrew

• Pip
  • 2 posts
OK, took me two days, but i finnaly figured this out. I went into my anti-virus program and deleted wow exe.& wow launcher from my alowed traffic. then went to logg in, anti-virus asked me to block or allow. BAM! Im in business and plying and happy again.