Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

looking for an application and is urgent

• Please log in to reply

ruthye

ruthye

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
:blink: Hi
I need to found the application that can open a software .rar.rg, I try open them with winzip 8,and 9 and with win rar but none of them recognize the format.
is for my celular
I download motorola mobile phone tools 4.04b.rar.rg :whistling: and I can't open them to use them.
thanks in advance

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
See if you can use this

http://www.extractnow.com/

Extract Now

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Google is your friend. You didn't use it, did you? Download WinRAR, and you will be able to read them. Download here: http://majorgeeks.co...oad.php?det=524

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi
Stormknight6 I try with WinZip and WinRar and they dont open. nothing I wait 30 minutes and is like just looking at the panels.lol

Keith
I download the application and I add the file and it converted into WinRar. now I hope is opening as Im typing.
thanks both for your big help
:whistling:

Guest_pr0n-_*

Guest_pr0n-_*

Google is your friend. You didn't use it, did you? Download WinRAR, and you will be able to read them. Download here: http://majorgeeks.co...oad.php?det=524

Lmao did either of you above even look at the extension? Then your ignorant enough to say 'Google is your friend. You didn't use it, did you?' after you gave him wrong information.

.rar.rg is a .rar file obviously which can be extracted with winrar but the file didn't finish downloading because it still have .rg at the end which is associated with a program called 'RapidGet'.

So Ruthye you need to finish downloading the software through RapidGet then you may extract it. smh at some people on here giving you wrong info. Hopefully this actually helps you.

.rg = RapidGet, get it?

ALSO Wow to whoever deleted my post since I actually have the correct info.

Edited by pr0n-, 09 July 2006 - 02:52 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
So what point are you making here, we are supposed to do this voluntarily and know everything??

Good start with the posting though

Even better, extract now dealt with the file

Guest_pr0n-_*

Guest_pr0n-_*

So what point are you making here, we are supposed to do this voluntarily and know everything??

Good start with the posting though

not bashing you but all I'm saying is look at the extension maybe properly just a tip for you like I said no offense homie didn't know people on the net still took stuff to heart especially on a board like this.

And I'm sure you voluntarily deleted my post which was intended to help.

Edited by pr0n-, 09 July 2006 - 02:55 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Hello ruthye

Thank You for letting us know

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
There isn't any objection to help, but why was it dosed in " ho ho ho " and snide comments

Guest_pr0n-_*

Guest_pr0n-_*

There isn't any objection to help, but why was it dosed in " ho ho ho " and snide comments

Like I said before no offense homie but I was shocked at the help at something so simple from someone who seems like he knows what he usually talks about seeing from your posts and since your staff. Sorry if you felt hurt but still smh at you deleting the post and I assume why. lmao

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
You carry on then

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts

Like I said before no offense homie but I was shocked at the help at something so simple from someone who seems like he knows what he usually talks about seeing from your posts and since your staff. Sorry if you felt hurt but still smh at you deleting the post and I assume why. lmao

Yes, and I'm equally as shocked at you're still replying. I don't see this conversation going anywhere, so I'll stay out now, however, everyone on this forum is entitled to at least one mistake, and this was one of them. Get over it. I suggest practicing humbility, or you won't be here for long. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

Guest_pr0n-_*

Guest_pr0n-_*

Yes, and I'm equally as shocked at you're still replying. I don't see this conversation going anywhere, so I'll stay out now, however, everyone on this forum is entitled to at least one mistake, and this was one of them. Get over it. I suggest practicing humbility, or you won't be here for long. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

Excuse me? I'm sure if you call not being able to identify something as simple as .rar.rg and not being able to see that there is another extension on the end then I AM REALLY SURE PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO MORE THAN ONE MISTAKE ON THIS BOARD. Plus SORRY if both of you got offended but atleast gave correct info to the person and to both of you then you get mad at me for helpign all of you because you got hurt by comments made by someone you don't know, won't know or see ever in life. WOW, then the moderator deletes the correct information because it is to his disliking to how it was typed and deletes it instead of what a good moderator would of done with a simple EDIT: of my post (Keeping the correct information and still helping whoever). Then you tell me to practice being humble... yea right buddy I know fur sure I am more humble than you. I don't care if I'm here to long because I'm already shocked by not only you but the moderator here. I hope to god that the whole site isn't ran by people like you. Bah enough of this I see your too ignorant, thanks for the motivation from you people though got me phsyched to go train.

Also again I am very sorry to both of you and hope you have a good day.

One.

Edited by pr0n-, 09 July 2006 - 04:14 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Not sure what your problem is with this, there are other files which have .rg extenstions

Don't botther replying to this if the only thing you can do is say you don't mean to cause offence in one line, then go right ahead and be offensive in the next

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
pr0n-...

I'm in agreement with the Staff here. There ARE other .rg suffix extensions including bit graphics, ring tones, and music creation applications. Your beligerant attitude is only showing your lack of knowledge in these areas and a lack of manners...your return replies are unnecesary and unwarranted.

If you have nothing productive to add...please refrain from posting.

wannabe1