Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

looking for an application and is urgent

• Please log in to reply

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Keith and Stormknight6 hold on

prOn the first thing I learn in my home was good manners, and is obiously you don't have that lessons in your childhood.
first Im not a chicky lady that can't answer when someone try to harden my life . Im good enough to talk and go down to your low position, I really know how to do it. the Army show me how in 23 yrs.

first. Im not that stupid to know what an extension looks when is downloading. I use computers since 23 yrs ago. or thats not enough for you?. I ask for help cause the file was motorola deluxe .rar.rg and it stay like that after finish download, OH WONDER? the person who send it to me write those extensions thinking thats the way rar opens them. not that I don't know that the rar extension when is still downloading have those extensions. Oh sorry, I though there were intelligent ppl joining the group. I understand an indirect, I got a hard skin. if you want to bother with me , hey you have my approval,and there is my addy. but I learn from childhood that a person should have 2 bags, one for giving , and one for taking and I hope the one for taking that you bring to is big. now let me explain to you like a 5 yrs old kid with a bad attitute, and for your knowledge.
I ask for a program that can open a .rar.rg already download, yeah thats when its said 100%done. I got 2 programs in my computer to extract files WinZip and WinRAR, then I right click the file then call WinZIp and WinZip return a message (a gray box that have a message) sayin that the file is unrecognized. got it at there, good, well then I right click the file again, yeap you need to do the process again,and I click in WinRar. WinRar opens a gray box where it saids file not recognized as a WinRar extension. then guess what? I ask for help, but first I go to my browser,(and in a large box in your internet page)where you write url's I write in search program that opens .rar.rg extensions. the return (the answer back) was that, that is not a recognized extension and provide a site where they have all kind of extension, and the one I was looking was not there. so I enter here with all my good MANNERS and ask for help. They did help me for your information. they do know there job, the thing is that they help and bring support to grown persons not to a kid with bad manners that think he is the last man in the planet earth that know computers softwares, for your knowledge I will suggest that you apply for N.A.S.A., they are looking for genious like you. and Im answer you like this, because you are offending people that try and did help me. did you know that a program that mr. keith send the link transfer the file and make it a rar? no, you dont even bother to ask or help , I bet you get offensive and thats why they remove your answer. you need to grow up again and learn that to answer a simple question you dont need to be super computer man or the one who invented. hello get your feet in the earth. you are not talking with animals, we are human beens if you don't form part of this race, then you stay in way back in evolution. I hope this message dont be deleted.cause I bet that you do this kind of things everytime as for I have seen in the post, you are a negative person. I could recommend you a good psychoanalysis and see if they get your ego down with the others humans. and when you want to offend do it to the right person, not to the ones who help. get it ignorant. Oh one last thing, at the goods ones you can dry the floor with me, but at the bad way I make lasagna with it.
hope your night bring you a good scissors so someone in your dreams open the package in your brain, and tomorrow you can star learning how to conduct as a normal person not an angry man that hate the world where you live.

Mr. Keith and Mr. Stormknight6 thanks again for all your help and Im deeply sorry that you receive those offense because of me and knowing that in this group is a person (if he is part of us) that don't have anything else to do than offense others to see if they got to his lower level.
to both of you have a great night and don't answer him back, ignore him, that would hurt more than words. believe me.
Ruthye

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Hello Ruthye

I can only apologise that your thread went off topic

Regards

Keith

ruthye