Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Laptop. Can it run CoD2?

• Please log in to reply

Chill-Gamer

Chill-Gamer

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Yo,
sup geeks?

I've got a question:
im planning on buying this laptop:

Dell XPS M1210
Intel® Core® Duo Processor T2300E (1.66GHz/667MHz FSB) English (BAE16HL)
Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition, English (WHXP)
12 inch WXGA Wide Screen with TrueLife® and A/V Communications Package (Intergrated web cam, Mobile Broadband Antenna) (12XGALC)
PROMOCION ESPECIAL! Memoria de 1GB, DDR2, SDRAM 2 DIMMS a 533MHZ al precio de 512MB (1G2LP)
256MB NVIDA® GeForce® Go 7400 TurboCache®
Integrated Audio (IS)
60GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive

But i need to know, if i can game on it. like CoD2, NFS MW, and maybe upcoming games.

please let me know. thanks :whistling:

Advertisements

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
hey read this http://www.geekstogo...ecs-t82284.html and it will tell you..........also u might want to change ur signature picture............some ppl might get offended by it...

minimum system requirements for nfs MW:
Pentium 4 1.4 GHz, 256MB RAM, graphic card 32MB (GeForce 2 or better), 3 GB free space.

Edited by daniel_c, 13 July 2006 - 12:29 AM.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Your laptop will run CoD2, unless I seriously misread something. However, you won't be playing on all high settings due to your processor but I played CoD2 on lowest graphics with a 1.4GHz processor computer and it looked just as good and played well :shrugs: