Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook appearance settings

• Please log in to reply

sarcevic

sarcevic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone. Newbie here. I tried searching before posting but could not find the answer to my question. I want to change the appearance in Outlook, color, theme and so on. But when I try, in the appearance settings the options for changing the theme and colors is grayed out. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change to allow me to make these changes?

Thanks.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Press tools then options then mail format then fonts, you should get choice to change 3 fonts, change and then click always use my fonts then apply. Same tab is stationary picker, choose one then click OK, then make sure to click apply on mail format tab. Have you got ticks in use Word to edit e-mail and read rich text