Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Beep Codes

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Jetway VIAKT333 motherboard and keep getting a continuous long beep code but cant find out what this means. Can anyone help? I dont get an error on the screen because the beep sounds before the video card driver installs.

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Try here, I think you have award bios.

From what you describe that would be a ram error indicating the system can not find any usable ram, this is usually caused by a bad ram slot so try reseating the ram if this don't work try the ram in another slot.

If that don't work you would have to try other ram or test your ram in another computer.

If none of the above work then bad mobo