Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes Burning Help

• Please log in to reply

indy31

indy31

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Alright, I have already sent this through to Apple, but I figure I will have a faster response here. I have been having a problem burning with iTunes and I can't figure out why.

I download a fair number of songs through the iTunes music store, and about an equal number just off torrents. I am trying to create a playlist of songs from both sources, which I have been able to do in the past. However, recently, iTunes has started locking up on playlists like these (it may do it on others, but this is just an example.) So, I thought maybe it was a problem with the songs downloaded from the Torrents that are locking up iTunes. So I tried to burn an album with just downloaded songs, and they worked (both Snow Patrols "Eyes Open" and Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium") went off with no problem.

And now that those work, I am totally stumped as to what in the playlists I am making is having iTunes crash at the end of the "checking playlists" part of the burn process.

I do have the most recent version of iTunes as well

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
we can not and will not support this as you have illegeally obtained music from bit torrent. All that we can recomend is that you remove the torrent songs from your playlist.