Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound problems

• Please log in to reply

austen

austen

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Okay, I've had this problem for a long time now and I've created several topics about this, but it still hasn't been resolved. The sound and video lags and it's pretty obvious. The voices or sounds play lower than it should... Like, a woman singing sounds like a man. >__>; It's kind of like slow-motion.

I guess I'm supposed to do do something with the driver or something, but I don't really know what I'm doing. Help please?

Oooh.. The audio skips when I'm watching movies or listening to music as well.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Edited by austen, 11 July 2006 - 04:14 PM.

Advertisements

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
well if both the sound and the video lags than its the entire system not only your audio.
1. Right click my computer and go to manage and device manager check if you have any yellow question marks beside any devices.
2. Defragment your hard drive
3. Post your system specs
4. What about mp3's? do they lag?

It could very well be a codec problem if it was just video

austen

austen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
There's no yellow question marks and the mp3's do lag. It doesn't matter what I play, they all lag.