Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Google Gadget

• Please log in to reply

kizzletharizzle

kizzletharizzle

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Hi,

Could you guys write an application that lets us add you to the Google Desktop bar and if possible to the google Personalized homepage.

It would be very conviniet if I could keep track of topics and replies right from my desktop instead of searching for that information on the web site.

Cheers,
Kz

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
hello kizzletharizzle and welcome to geekstogo,
This is not needed as, if you add your e-mail address when adding yourself to this forum, the server will send you a message when someone has replied to a topic, you can change this in your contole panel if you like (thats if you put in a random e-mail account like some do) other wise check out your spam filter and doulbe check that its not filtering the e-mails from this site as spam.
thanx
James

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You can also get live feeds from the site so RSS widgets can display new replies to the site.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
cool never knew that, learn something every day.
Time to go check the widgets out, been meaning to do that for a while now.
James

Edit: my bad computer has yet again failed me, i don't have enough ram.....

Edited by james_8970, 11 July 2006 - 06:06 PM.