Amplifier/Receiver, Speakers, and a big TV
Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:42 PM
Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:52 PM
We're happy to help if we know what the problem is
Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:07 PM
1) Big screen T.V, its one of those new Samsung 43", with HD, an DNIe and DLP and yeah.
2) I have 2 big speakers that need to connect to an amplifier/receiver
3) HD-DVD Player
What i need:
What the amplifier/receiver needs:
1) Minimum of 60Watts
2) supports 1 set of speakers, minimum
3) support dvd player, vcr, ps2
4) can be old or new
5) preferablly under $100 canadian
6) doesnt need to be amazing, just a basic amplifier/receiver, no need for an FM tuner or ANYTHING ELSE, JUST the receiver, i dont wanna spend much money on something i WONT use.
thanx in advance.
Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:54 PM
However if you are trying to hook your computer up to this entertainment system you'll find people are happy to give you advice and help.
Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:00 PM
Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:14 AM
You dont need all the connections you think you need, you dont hook all your media stuff to it individually you hook it all to the TV then hook the speakers amp up to the TV, amp wise though youre just gonna have to shop around as long as its a standard speaker set your not going to have a problem finding something you might even be cheaper buying a really cheap set of 5.1 and just ditching two of the speakers for yours.
Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:35 AM
Good luck with your media system trutechie.
Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:42 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users