Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

A program that automatically presses a key

• Please log in to reply

Marpessa

Marpessa

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey!

I need a program that can automatically press a selected key with a selected time. Like 10 times in a minute?

I'm desperately in need for this.

I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there Marpessa, welcome to Geeks To Go Forums.

Exactly what do you mean press a key? I can quickly make you a program that can press a certain key any number of times, since I don't know of any programs that can do this.

Just give me more details on what you want the program to do. Because of the limmited time, I will not make it look fancy or anything, just let me know.

Cool :whistling:

Marpessa

Marpessa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well ok, I'm capping some DVDs, and nero show time requires you to press the "C" key while the movie plays to screencap it.

But I have way too many movies to cap and it takes too much time to do this manually. So I need a program that can work behind all other programs and presses that "C" key with a selected time. It'd be great if I can set it, like

press the -- key, -- times in a minute. [those --'s should be setable by me]
I'm sorry for my bad English, I hope you got the point.

And I have no idea how to thank you! :whistling:

Edited by Marpessa, 12 July 2006 - 05:11 AM.

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
No problem, I have sent you a PM and then we can go over the full instructions. I am glad I could help, I love making programs for people and they actually use it.

Cool :whistling: