Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need URGENT help

• Please log in to reply

ruthye

ruthye

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi

Hi
I download the SP2, and the firewall, delete all the graphics in my computer and shows a pop up the graphics have been remove cause they are potential virus carrier, and the ones I receive I can't see them., I have a making graphics group. and all I see is a white box with a red x. when I search for GIF or JPG in my computer the return was item not found try other word. and if I click in a graphic, a box pop up saying if I want to look in internet for the extension or if I have it in an external disk. and if I pass the tip of the mouse over one of them is said file not found. I turn off my firewall and download other one . but I still can't see any graphic nor even in internet I try to repair with the OS disk but it saids the OS in the computer is a newer version, so I can't run it again, I try a restoring point to when I change to SP2 but it still the same. help me please.
carmen

Edited by ruthye, 12 July 2006 - 06:24 AM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you see the message about a newer version then you are re-installing, not repairing

Download Irfanview with the plug ins and check it will open images you already have

http://www.irfanview.com

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi Keith
Good Morning , I'll read all instructions on it and I download it. hope this reolve the item.
have a beautiful day
Ruthye