Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Crashing...

• Please log in to reply

LordDragonclaw

LordDragonclaw

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Or possible not. I still get the blue screen with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL even after the format. I went into device manager and updated some of the drivers but it still crashes. This is just weird I dont want to have to go to best buy because theyll mess the computer up even more.

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
I repeat my suggestion from a previous post. To take the video card out you have to switch the computer off, open the lefthand side cover of the box (looking from the front backwards), remove the screw that hold the card in place and pull the card carefully from its slot in the motherboard. Very simple, actually.

LordDragonclaw

LordDragonclaw

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Ive never tried anything like that before but perhaps I will try it.