Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ActiveX

• Please log in to reply

Bonfire

Bonfire

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
Hi,

Does anyone have iwon.com installed on their computer? I have had it for a long time now and I like playing their game the "Prize machine" and I got a new Dell computer XP and I haven't been able to get the game downloaded. It tells me it's downloaded but then the yellow bar to enable the ActiveX is not showing up for me to click on so the game never comes up. I also have the iwon co-pilot installed and was reading somewhere that I should restrict that from the computer. Does anyone know how come I can't get the yellow bar to show up so I can acitvate the game???

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Moved to the Software forum since this is not a Site Comment or Suggestion. Please read the forum titles.

ScHwErV :whistling:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
go to internet explorer, tools, then internet options. click on the security tab. select custom level. scroll down till you see active x controls and plugins. here are the recomened settings in order:

disable
enable
prompt
disable
disable
enable
enable

if this does not due the truck then try setting iwon.com in the trusted zone or by turning off the pop up blocker (in IE and search bar if you have any installed).