Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

FireFox Browser Compatability

• Please log in to reply

Dixon Diva

Dixon Diva

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I just recently learned about Firefox and in trying to pull up my webpage using the Firefox browser, it was totally messed up! Is there a way (for non-programers) to make my site friendly to Firefox browsers? I created it in FrontPage. I don't want to allienate Firefox users, but I also cannot afford to pay someone professionally to fix the problem at this point. :whistling:

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
moving this to the webdesign forum as you'll probably get better info there

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The easiest way to make a website that works in Firefox is to not use Frontpage to make it with. Or Frontpage Express. Or Publisher. Or Word for that matter. Or anything made by Microsoft that has the ability to save something as a web page. Every single one of these generates code that no other web browser can understand.

Alternatives: Try this: