Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

jammed microhpone jack

• Please log in to reply

pale-folklore

pale-folklore

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i was previously asking about this in another thread but was asked to create a new one, so here goes:

my main microphone jack is jammed with a piece of a cheap plug extension thing. by this i mean that i had it plugged in and it broke off when i tried to pull it out. the very end of this plug is stuck deep in the headphone jack. i have tried picking it out in various ways, but only small pieces have come out. i still cannot plug into it.

anyway, my question is, is there a way to remove the piece that is stuck without taking the computer into to a repair shop? i am pretty much a noob when it comes to hardware stuff, and i have no idea. help pleasssssee :whistling:

Advertisements