Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Multiple Joysticks/Gamepads

• Please log in to reply

erndawg101

erndawg101

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Is there any way for me to leave both my USB Joystick (for flying games) and my USB Gamepad (for adventure games) connected to my PC and just disable one before playing a game instead of swapping all the time? I'm getting really tired of plugging and unplugging these things. Thanks.

Edited by erndawg101, 15 July 2006 - 03:53 AM.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It should work fine with whatevers plugged in without disabling them the game will respond to whatever you use at the time so you can use one the other or both with most games.

You can disable them but its probably too much work its easier to unhook it but you shouldnt have to both should be able to be on the system you might occasionaly have to select which you want to use in somegames.

erndawg101

erndawg101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
You are correct. I've noticed that with my full games I get to select which I want. It's the demo's that I'm having trouble with. I guess that's a drawback to demos...