Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Best system cleaner

• Please log in to reply

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
I was wondering which system tool to get and which ones people reccomend.

Thanks,

Kurt

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Personally i think the best system tool is the person sitting in front of the computer. I have has System Works and i no longer use it. The only thing i use from norton anymore is Ghost. Most other system tools i have are just certain programs for what i want to do . I use regseeker to keep my registry clean. Some others tools are just my preference so i don't usually recommend them as others have had problems with them. I think it has to do with the skill level of the people using the tools. In my opinion there are no automatic tools to fix everything.

SRX660

rumble291

rumble291

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Ok, So how would i go about making my pc faster when booting and loading games etc?

Thanks,

Kurt