Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keylogger / Win32.Parite.B

• Please log in to reply

HartsonsBelly

HartsonsBelly

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi guys

I have found these on the Pc ( Trojan.Spy.Keylogger.AI / Win32.Parite.B ) my bit - defender catches them but they still come back. I have tried a full scan with bit defender, also spysweeper.spy-bot,ewido. The file i found them in,i put in the recycle bin and washed & bleached with windows washer. Can someone please help me get shot of them as its bringing my pc to a halt and will not closed down unless i hold the on / off button for 7 secs. I would normally just reformat but i feel i should learn how to clean my Pc when infected.

Thank`s & i hope i`v explained this ok

INFECTED FILES

File c:\docume~1\tal\locals~1\temp\ir_ext_temp_5\autoplay\docs\rapid decoder v0.2.exe
infected with Win32.Parite.B

File c:\docume~1\tal\locals~1\temp\ir_ext_temp_3\autoplay\docs\homekeylogger-setup.exe
infected with Trojan.Spy.Keylogger.AI

Edit: Attached HJT log

Attached Files

Edited by wannabe1, 16 July 2006 - 12:06 PM.

Advertisements

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Hi, HartsonsBelly.

Please go to the Malware Removal Forum and follow all the steps located in the START HERE. These tools will help you clean up about 70% of problems on your own. If you still have problems after following these steps, please post a HiJackThis log in THAT forum.

Thanks.

HartsonsBelly

HartsonsBelly

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks for the quick reply Emery, i`ll do that now :whistling:

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Good luck with removing your problem. :whistling:

HartsonsBelly

HartsonsBelly

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
With good guys like yourself willing to help other who are not clued up, iam sure i will

Thank you :whistling: