Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

css help

• Please log in to reply

Richard.

Richard.

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
hi this is regarding counterstrike source.

when people come on my server they download everthing except for the map .bsp this only happens with added maps but the .bsp is in the maps folder? so no one can connect? i says could not find ".bsp" and disconnects you.

also. iv seen some servers where you can shoot vending machines and furniture and it moves alot. how do you make that happen? like making barracades.

and finally for some reason the sky on my server is all glitchy? like moving squares? but on all other servers its fine?

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
If it can't find the .bsp file then it's not in an internet accessible location. Are all the files in the right place?

The furniture business is a push scale command. You activate the console (`) and then it's something like:

sv_pushscale #

The higher the number the farther things go. If you make the push scale negative then things fly at you (including people, which is very fun). I think that's the console command for it *shrugs*

Richard.

Richard.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Thanks for your help.

and the sky problem was a zombie mod setting. which made the sky glitchy *now removed* and the maps the sv_downloadurl was wrong. how stupid eh?