Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FeedBAck on NTL Broadband

• Please log in to reply

angels-high

angels-high

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi

Am just looking for users feedback on NTL Broad Band.

Had very bad experience with BT - They eventually told me that my wireless card is not compatible with their system and then still maintained that they did provide the service but my wirless card was the problem and were gonna charge me for cancelling...got it sorted though by advising them that no where in my contract does it state that I must use Wireless Card XXXXXX

So.....if any one has experiences of NTL - good or bad, please let me know.

AH

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
That's rubbish. Whoever told you that knows very little about wireless technology. Compatibility of a wireless card has nothing to do with what ISP you use. The wireless card just has to be compatible with the wireless-router technology (usually 802.11g) and compatible with the port on the host PC.