Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Unable to access regular site

• Please log in to reply

mhadaway

mhadaway

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all. I certainly hope someone can :whistling: me on this one.

I am an associate on a PSP graphic site, and help run the site along with a hand full of other people. I have been for several years. In the last few months I have tried to go to the site and I get a "server not found". I might try it again later or the next day and have no trouble at all getting there. But sometimes it goes for hours or several days not letting me get through.

I have told my ISP about it and they can't see anything that would make me not be able to get to the site. they have tried to duplicate the problem and have had no luck.

This might happen for several day in a row and then go away for a few days or a week. But then it will come back again and then I won't be able to access the site again for who know how long. It really get truly flustrating. Has anyone every run across this problem before???

Advertisements