Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

McAfee Spamkiller & Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply

kjmom57

kjmom57

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
How do I get McAfee Spamkiller 7 to stop putting email from people in my address book into the SPAM folder? I can't seem to use the "import address book" option as it does not list Outlook Express, just Outlook which I do not use. I have many, many addresses in my address book that I don't want to have their emails dumped into the SPAM file every time they write. Am I really going to have to put the names in one at a time? I hope not. Thanks. :whistling:

Edited by kjmom57, 20 July 2006 - 05:13 PM.

Advertisements

Camelman

Camelman

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I have mcafee so hopefully i should be able to help. If you go into the mcafee spamkiller part of your mcafee protection program. Go to friends then on the right hand side you should be able to import your adress book. Then its just the simple task of clicking to allow the ones you want. If the option isnt there as you have said in your query then you havent set up mcafee properly with your outlook express. You should go into outlook andd set it up using the options this should also directly link you to the adress book where you can filter your emails.

Edited by Camelman, 28 July 2006 - 07:11 AM.

kjmom57

kjmom57

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Thank you.