The PC in question will have the following when sold
- MS Windows XP Pro SP2
- MS Office 97 Pro
- AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
- Ad-Aware SE Personal
- PC Tools Regsitry Mechanic 5.2
- MS Encarta DVD Library 2004
- Utilities and software related to installed hardware
i will also throw in a copy of a custom screensaver of the customer's choice (i make large image slideshow screensavers in stand-alone .scr and installation .exe files; smallest is 250 photos, largest is 1,000 photos; scenery, cars, motorcycles, boats, animals, airplanes, girls, etc)
- 1.0ghz Intel Pentium III processor
- 512mb PC133 SDRAM
- 128mb ATI Radeon 9200 AGP graphics card
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS sound card
- integrated 10/100 ethernet network card
- Western Digital Special Edition 120gb 8mb cache 7,200rpm IDE hard drive
- 16x DVD+/-RW drive
- 52x CD-ROM drive
- 3.5" floppy drive
i am probably going to list it on eBay but i want to set a reserve because i dont want to get screwed. will sell with like a 30-day warranty or something so buyer is confident that they arent getting screwed either.
how much is this thing realistically worth, and how much could i possibly get from it??
also, how much is a used but in perfect condition Creative Inspire P5800 5.1 PC speaker set worth??
thanx alot everyone, it sucks when you have to pull 1,000 dollars out of your a$$ for a clutch for your car!