Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics card

• Please log in to reply

helplesalso

helplesalso

• Pip
  • 2 posts
How can I tell if the graphics card is going bad? I play very few games but within the last week they are beging to slow and become jerky. Mouse control is slow also but only in games.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Before we worry about the card, let's run the usual drill. Have you made any changes to the system recently (since it was all fine)? When did this start? Have you scanned for viruses/spyware/malware? I suggest posting your HijackThis Logfile in our Malware section, so that one of our experts can help you to identify any issues.

helplesalso

helplesalso

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
No changes have been made. This started about two weeks ago. Have run Spybot, Ad-WareSE, ewido and no change.