Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Generally

• Please log in to reply

noah stein

noah stein

• Pip
  • 8 posts
:blink: my computer is puping up with it saying that the windows is not Generally.
what do i do? :help:

i do not know what to do please help me. :whistling:

Advertisements

digikiwi

digikiwi

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi Noah,

Welcome to Geekstogo. For us to help you, you need to be a bit more specific in telling us your problem. Do you mean Windows Genuine Notification? The "generally" doesn't really make sense.
This is a way of Microsoft ensuring that your copy of Windows is not pirated software. If it is then we can't help you here. Presuming you have a genuine copy that is playing up for some strange reason, you can try the following software.

You can download mublinder by clicking on that link and where it says download -> do just that and then install it. If it comes up with an error like the one below (click on the image to make it bigger),

.netframework_error.jpg

then you need to download and install .net framework 2.0 from Micorsoft before you get mublinder working. Click here to go there.

Let us know how you get on :whistling: .

Edited by digikiwi, 22 July 2006 - 03:16 AM.