Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Xp Security Service Center...

• Please log in to reply

jisun

jisun

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!

Im in need of help... :woot: :blink:

I just recently bought my laptop and i had downloaded a few stuff from the internet...

My laptops turning on fine and working good.

But i recently i noticed that my firewall does not turn on and a error window pops up:

Due to an unidentified problem windows cannot display the fierwall settings...

I've tried to search on google and found few registries and tried all but none worked properly.

And my security service has a note that it has not been started or has been stopped and i will have to close it and re open it again or restart and open it...but i've done that a few times and it didn't work at all! >_<

sorry..i'm a newbie with laptops and computers...and i don't have any clue what has caused it...
and i keep thinking it was my internet connection...hrm...

i have a wireless connection and i sometimes get the net cable off my other computer and plug it into this laptop...would that have been the cause???? Or something else... :whistling:

Please someone help me!!! I need solutions quick...

I'm seriously going to have a breakdown...eek... :help: :)

Advertisements