Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help burning Audio CD

• Please log in to reply

Immortalarena

Immortalarena

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
I am not sure how to do this, I did it once, but it was not what I wanted. I am trying to burn an Audio CD for the cd player with a computer interactive content. In otherwords I would like to put a video file on an Audio CD. I did it once a couple years ago but the first track was just static sound. Any help would be appreciated thanks. Or if you could post me the discussion I should have found when I was looking on this site.

Is there a software that will help me? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Immortalarena, 23 July 2006 - 06:09 PM.

Advertisements

d6g2

d6g2

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
www.nero.com

burns hybrid CDs.

Immortalarena

Immortalarena

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
Thanks, I was weary of trying NERO again becasue the last time I did it I found that the first track when I played the CD was nothing but annoying static. It seems they have fixed this problem. Thank you very much for your help.