Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to change HTML editor in XP?

• Please log in to reply

classyrosel

classyrosel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
S.O.S. – I have two questions I desperately need help with. The first is; how do I change the HTML editor in XP? I installed a new hard-drive and trough the reloading of my OS and all other programs I remember a question asking what program I want to be my editor? Not realizing the outcome I elected MS-WORD. (I still have WORD 6 1997). Now, my problem is that every time I open a photo or any URL from the Web or e-mail it opens up in WORD and all I see is computer language.
The second question is; how can I set or reset XP to recognize FAT 32 based programs, or is it even possible? I have many old programs, some still from the 3.1 days Fat 16 and 32s, that served me well trough many years and I can not make XP to recognize them. PLEASE HELP ME! Anyone please, if you can.
Truly appreciated

Edited by classyrosel, 23 July 2006 - 08:57 PM.

Advertisements