Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Wish granted, now instead of being poor everyone is rich, causing prices to become inflated and a slice of bread costs $1000 dollars. Now everyone is hungry/dying....congratualations.
I wish I could lose weight (especially after gaining that 400 pounds a day :whistling: )

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted - you now have intestinal parasites that are absorbing all the nutrients from the food you eat, and you're wasting away to nothing.

I wish I could run a 10K.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you are now the sole coordinator of your town's up-comming 10k run....the stress and responsibility of this has driven you to insanity...have fun with the guys in the white coats

i wish that i had a magwai (sp?) (you know...the furry guys from gremlins?)

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, but on its long boat ride from China, the gremlin creature has become quite hungry and has decided to make you his dinner. Sorry!

I wish I knew more about computers (hey, you can never know enough, right?)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you now know that all computers' favorite color is chartreuse (sp?)

i wish i wasn't on dialup (i hate dialup so very much)

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted. You no longer have dial up. You have no internet at all.

i wish i wasnt sore from band camp

Edited by coxmaster, 05 August 2006 - 07:30 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you are no longer "sore grom band camp" whatever that means...you are now floor broom bland cramp

i wish coxmaster could type

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wsih garnetd i can tpye now. Too bad i dnot wnat too.

Eye wsih eye had fsater ineternt

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: your eye now has faster internet...the increased heat and electricity causes your eye to vaporize...have fun with that one-eye

i wish i had big furry slippers

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted You did have big furry slippers until one of your trusty monkeys turned on you and took them and never returned

I wish i wasnt bored/board!

Advertisements

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Wish granted, dsenette's band of monkeys fly in to keep you company (from the movie), and you keep saying this isn't Kansas, and a house falls on your head!

I wish I could think up better responses in this game

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted. You now have the answer to every question to this game, but now, you are left by yourself, becuase nobody wants to play with an oracle. What, you didn't see that coming?

I wish my computer was faster :whistling:

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. The wish fairy has completely overhauled your computer and it is now faster than a snail, though only marginally, and it takes 2 hours to load and one and a half hours to find websites. You must also be careful when you post on this forum because by the time you press "add reply" at least fifty five people may have posted before your post arrives.

I wish my stolen chooks were returned unharmed and healthy.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: your chooks (chickens for those who don't speak ausie-nease) have been returned...healthy and unharmed...unfortuanely while they were gone they were ezposed to massive ammounts of radiatioin..now making them super chickens...they're faster than a speeding dingo, able to leap small chook coops in a single bound, and extremely angry at you for taking their eggs all the time...the revolution begins at dusk

i wish i hadn't woken up late this morning

*dsenette loves the word "chook"

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted....you haven't woken up at all and have become the new Rip-Van Winkle!!

I wish that all my fav bands (DCFC, Coldplay, Interpol, Depeche Mode....) could all perform live for me whenever I felt like it